It’s pivotal to know how to change Facebook password on android because it helps reinforce your Facebook account security. In this section we will be having a look at how to change Facebook password on android.
If you learn how to change Facebook password on android then you can do so yourself when you suspect someone has your account login details.
As soon as you get this suspicion probably from the fact that you see posts created by you that you did not truly create, or other suspicious activity, it is advisable that you change your Facebook password.
And so we’ve brought to your knowledge how to do just that in this interesting article. All you need to do is to follow the easy step by step guide in the coming section on how to change Facebook password on android.
Steps On How To Change Facebook Password On Android
Here in this section we have provided an easy to follow walkthrough on how to change Facebook password. Having this knowledge will be of help when you wish to change your Facebook password for any reason. Here are the steps on how to change Facebook password on android.
- Step 1. First login to your Facebook account. And if you are already logged you can go to your news feed.
- Step 2. Next tap on the arrow located at the top right corner of your news feed and select Settings.
- Step 3. Once in settings, tap on the link tagged edit in the password section.
- Step 4. Now type in your current password to confirm you’re the owner of the account, then type your new password in the box provided where you’ll be directed to do so.
- Step 6. Once you are done, confirm your new password and tap on save changes.
That is all there is to it on how to change Facebook password on android. If you have followed this guide, your Facebook password is now changed successfully.