How To Delete An Album On Facebook. If you use Facebook, one thing you’ll definitely appreciate about the app is its ability to help you create interesting memories about your present/past, and this couldn’t be better done without pictures.
Just as the saying goes “A picture speaks a thousand words “, this is true in the case of Facebook too, as 90% of anybody who visits your Facebook page are likely to click on your photo albums to see more of you.
Facebook always gives you administrative control of your account, giving you the power perform any activity on your account according to Facebook norms, which brings us to our today’s topic; how to delete an album on Facebook.
To start with, you can always locate your photo album on your Facebook profile page, this doesn’t change regardless of the platform you’re using to access Facebook; be it a desktop or a mobile device.
Facebook allows you as a user to organize your photos into albums to make it easier and accessible for you, and also for you to delete them anytime you no longer need them. This article should provide sound understanding on how to delete an album on Facebook. Just read on!
Deleting Albums On Facebook | How To Delete An Album On Facebook
Deleting an album on Facebook could be done on both desktop and phone, once you get a hold of one, understanding the other shouldn’t be a problem at all. With that much being said, lets quickly get down to today’s business, shall we?
- Launch Facebook on your PC or mobile phone. Ensure you have a stable internet connection on your device in order to connect to Facebook.
- On the homepage, click on your profile, then navigate to the photo section of your account.
- Select “Albums” to view you album list, then scroll to select the album you want to delete.
- At the bottom right corner of the album, tap on the three dots, a pop-up menu will occur, this menu allows you to select the action to take on the specified album; you could choose to edit the album, change its privacy settings or delete. Click “Delete album. “
- If you’ve gotten to step 4, the album should be deleted successfully.
Alternatively, you could also delete albums by clicking on the album icon and selecting the settings option in form of the image of a gear, from there, click on “ Delete album “ and the same action would be taken as due.
NOTE: Deleting an album erases all the photos in that particular album, as well as the album itself, none of which could be restored at a later time.