How To Set Up A Facebook Account – Facebook is a platform where majority of people in the world are relating and keeping in contact so it is essential to know, learn and also understand how to set up a Facebook account so we won’t end up getting stranded just in case the need to set up a Facebook account suddenly arises.
Learning and understanding how to set up a Facebook account is not very difficult or much of a great challenge if we can know the steps and instructions to follow and also know how to carry them out personally by ourselves through our phones or our personal computers.
You will need to be at least thirteen years of age to be able to set up a Facebook account. Facebook accounts are quite free but things can be purchased for Facebook accounts. Also, when we know how to set up a Facebook account, one can only create only one Facebook account per email address which implies that it’s important to know how to set up a Facebook account in the right way.
How To Set Up A Facebook Account: Steps/Procedures
It is quite necessary and important to know to how set up a Facebook account for your personal use because Facebook is one of the best social media platforms that helps you contact friends and relive your past memories. The following steps can aid in helping to know how to set up a Facebook account:
1. Go to Facebook.com or go to your Facebook home page.
2. Enter in your information (name).
3. Enter your email or mobile phone number.
4. Select your gender and date if birth, then choose your password.
5. Click on the sign up button
6. To finally create to your Facebook account, you will have to confirm or verify your email or mobile phone number and you’re done.
How To Setup Facebook Account on Mobile
The following steps below can also be followed to set up a Facebook account:
1. On your phone or personal computer, Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
2. Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
3. Click on Sign Up button.
4. Then to finally finish creating your Facebook account, you need a verification of your email or mobile phone number.
Finally, we can see that the above steps are quite easy and straight forward in knowing how to set up a Facebook account, so when you decide to finally create a Facebook account the above steps are straight to the point, just follow the steps and you have your Facebook account.