PayPal business Account simply means setting up a business PayPal account which enables your business to take payments for products and services without having today for an expensive merchant account.
Your business an also take credit card and debit card payments, check payments and direct payments from customers personal PayPal accounts.
PayPal business account also come with tools to help you set up online payment button or full fledged electronic shopping carts, and your funds are readily available via debit MasterCard or a transfer to your main business or personal bank account.
PayPal business account is simply a payment platform that aids businesses, with payments , receiving and transferring funds.
Sign up for a PayPal Business Account
Opening a PayPal business account is quite easy if you own your own business as an individual, you definitely need PayPal business account as it will help your business grow and become vast. Here are the steps to follow to create your own PayPal business account.
- Visit PayPal.com and click on “ sign up”
- Enter the requested information. This process requests the new PayPal account owners name, address, email address, business address and business customer service contact information. Once all requested information is completed, submit the form.
- Open your email and check the new messages. Look for the verification email from PayPal . This notification normally arrives within minutes and it is required to open your account.
- Log into your PayPal account and follow the remaining instructions that require you to enter your bank account information. You can now set up a business PayPal account with either personal or business bank account. Enter the name of your bank along with the personal business account number and routing number as instructed. PayPal will then send a verification request to your bank in form of two small deposits. It normal takes three to five days for the verification process to be completed.
- Check your personal or business account transactions three to five days after setting up the PayPal account. Once you see two deposits from PayPal, you can finish setting up your account.
- Immediately log into your PayPal account and follow the instructions to finish verifying your personal or business bank account information. PayPal will then tell you your new PayPal account set up is complete, and ask you choose your preferred business payment method. You will also be able to set up other business related features, such as requesting debit MasterCard, or setting up an online shopping system.
Let me give you a few benefits of PayPal business account that you need to know as a business person.
Benefits Of PayPal Business Account Includes:
- offering financial options for customers
- Providing individual sign ins for employees to manage specific aspects of the account
- Allowing recurring subscription payments
- Accepting multiple payment methinks like credit cards and mobile payment apps
- Operating under your business name rather than your personal name.
- Allowing customers to check out without PayPal account.
- Simplifying check out for customers to improve conversion rates.